The Isolated Artists.
Issue One – Winter Solstice 2019 – ‘Connection’
THREE, TWO, VAN… GOGH!
- Our inaugural issue of The Isolated Artists is ready and waiting for you to download and share with your community… woo-hoo!
- The cover artwork is ‘Tainted Kaleidoscope’ by Laji Sanusi, a London based artist.
- And no Monet needed! This issue is completely FREE! Click the link below to download and enjoy.
- The Isolated Artists Vol 1 No 1 Winter 2019 Connection.
- About The Isolated Artists.
The Isolated Artists has been created by a dedicated group of professional artists working to establish a community of collaborators and creatives to produce periodical ezines featuring work around a central theme. The Isolated Artists is purposefully removed from the social mediated world of distraction, seeking instead to encourage challenging creative briefs, showcasing emerging and established talent and reaching an ever-expanding creative audience. Collectively, through inclusion, The Isolated Artists challenge the solitude of the artist through meaningful interpretation of its briefs. Submitted work will be judged on its own merits, without consideration of experience or prestige.
Issue Three – Summer Solstice 2019 – ‘Love’
TIA welcomes submissions for inclusion for its third e-zine on the theme of ‘Love’
Featured work will be given x1 A4 page spread and credited with name, one social media link or website.
We challenge YOU to interpret Love in your own creative way using your preferred skills and talents. All disciplines welcome.
- Open to all artists, writers, photographers and creatives.
- Size A4 or scalable to A4.
- Any medium can be used.
- Please send either a PDF, High resolution photograph or scan of your finished work to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you include your full name, social media link and title with your submission. Without this, we will be unable to credit your work if included in The Isolated Artist ezine.
- All submissions will receive a link when The Isolated Artist ezine goes live which can be downloaded FREE.
- Due to anticipated high demand, we are unable to reply to submissions.
- Submission does not necessarily mean your work will be featured in The Isolated Artist ezine but you will be part of our ever expanding network for creatives.
- Please ensure you own the copyright to submitted work.
- The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Deadline 20.05.20
- Release date:06.20
Initial avenues you may wish to explore;
- What are your pre conceived ideas of love? Where do these ideas come from?
- How does your preconceived ideas of love match with your personal experience?
- What is your personal experience of love?
- Or Is connection outside of the studio for you?
- What is your greatest love story?
- Can you have a life without love?
- Is love a human experience?
- What is the future of love?
We look forward to seeing your interpretation. Now, out with those pencils, paints, cameras, quill pens, clay and yes, maybe even the odd digital work! Welcome – you are now part of The Isolated Artists.